Dr. Dione Marcus Super is a board certified diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology with years of experience in the field of Dermatology. She is a Georgia native who obtained her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia and Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Georgia. After medical school, Dr. Super did her Dermatology residency training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. She has been in practice in Rockdale and Newton counties for over 10 years. Dr. Super strives to provide exceptional care for her patients, treating each patient as she would her own family. She has special interests in Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment, General Adult Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Dermatologic Surgery.
- Undergraduate: University of Georgia, Athens, GA B.S. 1998
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, M.D. 2003
- Internship: Grady Memorial Hospital, Morehouse School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine 2003-2004
- Residency: Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2004-2007
TEACHING / FACULTY
- Community Physician Preceptor, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Preceptor for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representatives
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- National Medical Association (NMA)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Artemis Medical Society
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Georgia, 1998
- Presidential Scholar, University of Georgia, 1998
- Deans List, University of Georgia, (1994-1998)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (1998)
- Peacock Family Anatomy Award, Medical College of Georgia (2003)
- Regents’ Opportunity Scholarship, Medical College of Georgia (1999-2003)
- George N. Stoney Merit Scholarship, Medical College of Georgia (1999-2003)
- Medical College of Georgia Summer Educational and Enrichment Scholarship (1999)
- Marcus, DV, Mahmoud BH, Hamzavi, IH. Granuloma Annulare Treated with Rifampin, Ofloxacin, and Minocycline Combination Therapy. Archives of Dermatology. 2009 Jul; 145 (7):787-9.
- Marcus, DV, Nallamothu, P. Localized Elephantiasis: A case report.
- Marcus, DV, Scherschun, L. Paget’s Disease of the Breast: A case report.N. C. Zeitouni, A. Gupta, S. Shieh, A. R. Oseroff. Topical, Intralesional, and Photodynamic Therapy for Nonmelanoma Skin Cancers. The Clinics Atlas of Office Procedures. 2002;5(2): 263-272